We are seeking an Administration Services Manager to join our team to improve the efficiency and day to day running of the charity and its operations.
The role will involve:
– Line management of receptionist and office volunteers
– Management of all HRDA administration operations including client bookings, volunteer co-ordination and training, and DBS checks
– Coordination of HRDA’s web and social media presence
– Book keeping functions including invoice generation, purchase ledger coding, entry and reconciliation of takings/petty cash.
– Office management duties including IT and maintaining HR records for staff
Reporting directly to the board of trustees, we are looking for a highly efficient and numerate individual with office management experience. You will need to approachable and comfortable interacting with people from all walks of life.
A Full Job Description is Available Below.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to Denise North firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 21st September 2018. Interview Date: 3rd October 2018