- This event has passed.
Administration Services Manager – We are Hiring!
August 28, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Herefordshire Riding for the Disabled is seeking an Administration Services Manager to join our team to improve the efficiency and day to day running of the charity and its operations.
The role will involve:
– Line management of receptionist and office volunteers
– Management of all HRDA administration operations including client bookings, volunteer co-ordination and training, and DBS checks
– Coordination of HRDA’s web and social media presence
– Book keeping functions including invoice generation, purchase ledger coding, entry and reconciliation of takings/petty cash.
– Office management duties including IT and maintaining HR records for staff
Reporting directly to the board of trustees, we are looking for a highly efficient and numerate individual with office management experience. You will need to approachable and comfortable interacting with people from all walks of life.
To download the full job description please see below.
To apply please send cover letter and CV to Denise North firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 21st September 2018. Interview Date: 3rd October 2018[Download not found]