We are looking for new trustees to join our board at an exiting time for the charity. The charity has secured funding to build a new Equestrian Centre in Herefordshire and we are looking forward to using this opportunity to bring security and sustainability to the organisation.
We’re looking for trustees able to bring the following competencies:
- Strong critical and strategic thinking
- A proactive nature, able to identify opportunities for the charity and spot potential risks or challenges
- Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to their duties
- Enthusiasm for learning about the charity and its management
Due to charities current focus of developing a new Centre – we are particularly interested in applicants with one or more of the following experiences:
- Experience of managing projects or builds
- Expertise in legal contracts for commercial property or land
- Fundraising experience – either organising local activities or funding applications
- Communications, PR or Social Media
The commitment required is approximately 6 – 8 hours per month including a monthly board meeting usually held in the Ledbury area. This is a voluntary position.
For an informal chat about becoming a trustee – please contact our Chairman, David Harding on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07767 435518
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to our Chair: David Harding David Harding, email@example.com